NAMM is one of the biggest music conventions in the world. And it just got bigger: ONLINE. This year it’s called “Believe In Music.” This is a week long power-packed event starting January 18-22, 2021.
My team here at VQS usually attends the NAMM Show to provide media coverage however, this year everyone is attending remotely. If you’re a music creator, music educator, instrument maker or music lover, you’ve got to check it out. Yep, it’s FREE!
Why you need to be at BELIEVE IN MUSIC WEEK
1. Education workshops for creators
Stay focused and empowered.
What’s hot and trending? NAMM offers some of the top educational workshops for music creators and entrepreneurs who are growing their brands. Here’s a peek at some of the workshop titles.
- Bringing Your Brand to the Next Level Online
- Monetization Strategies for Indie Artists
- How to Level Up Your Virtual Communication
- Social Media in 2021: 5 Ways Your Strategy Must Evolve
- Five Steps to Diversifying Your Music Portfolio
2. Beautiful music performances
Music makes the world go ’round!
Beautiful live performances will be streamed from all around the globe. Some guest appearances include Garth Brooks, Melissa Etheridge, Dave Navarro, The Go-Go’s, deadmau5, Orianthi, Imogen Heap and more.
Wait, there’s more opportunities than the ever this year like:
- Discovering new artists
- Getting discovered by performing with others
- Networking with creators and producers
- Watching the music and TEC awards
3. The best gear in the world!
Meet the people behind the technology and instruments.
Believe in Music week is an incredible opportunity to get inspired by making new friends and learning about their stories; what they sacrificed. More importantly, what it means to them to connect their brand to artists who make a difference. Here’s some more fun activities to get involved with:
- Watch new product demos
- Make new friends
- Find sponsors and strategic partners
- Participate in give-aways
- Grow your brand
Make a difference. This is the best time to get connected and say hello with a virtual handshake. Start a causal conversation and let it manifest into a thriving relationship. We need new connections more than ever today. – Philip – VQS
Free mindset and productivity tools for creators
Subscribe to our VQS advice blog
Highlights to look out for
MUST SEE EVENTS!
I hope to see you there. Please reach out and connect. I’d love to hear from you.